Safety is an integral part of our operational process. We strive to achieve a safe work place by implementing a comprehensive written safety program, new employee orientation, and structured monthly safety meetings. We join in a partnership with our customers through site-specific training and daily tailgate meetings to ensure a safe work environment.
Operator qualification (OQ) training/qualification per task certification is performed for each technician.
Job Safety Analysis (JSA) is performed prior to starting any task thereby identifying any hazards or potential hazards associated with an assigned task.
The Ten Commandments of Workplace Safety
- Thou shall always be responsible for the safety of yourself and others.
- Thou shall always remember that all accidents are preventable.
- Thou shall always follow company rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Thou shall always assess the risk. Stop and think.
- Thou shall always be proactive about safety.
- Thou shall always deter from situations you're not trained to handle.
- Thou shall always manage the lift.
- Thou shall always be prepared.
- Thou shall always practice good housekeeping.
- Thou shall always take the safest path; never take shortcuts.